iVolt Mini External Battery (Hardwired)
Increase the duration of the Parking Surveillance mode of your THINKWARE Dash Cam with the iVolt Mini External Battery.
- Allows dash cam to remain in Parking mode for up to 20 hours, or 16 hours with a rear cam added
- Fully recharged in 45 minutes while driving.
The external battery requires Hardwiring Cable installation. Compatible with all THINKWARE Dash Cam models. To learn more, you can read this Thinkware iVolt Mini Ultimate Guide.
*Hardwiring Cable is required accessory to install the iVolt Mini External Battery. Sold separately.[BAB-50]
- Input Power: 12.0V – 15.5V / 10A MAX
- Output Voltage / Current: 12.0V – 14.6V / 2.0A MAX
- Charging Voltage / Current: 14.6V / 7A(Hardwire)
- Charging Time Approx.: 45 minutes (by Hardwire to Fuse Box)
- Usage Time 1ch: about 20 hours (2.9Wh), 2ch: about 16 hours (3.5Wh)
- Battery: LiFePo4 (Lithium iron phosphate)
- Battery Capacity: 12.8V 4,500mAh 57.6Wh
- Dimension (WxDxH): 165.4 x 131.2 x 36.8mm (6.51 x 5.17 x 1.45 in)
- Weight: 0.95(kg)
- Operating Temperature Charging: 0°~45°C (32°~113°F)
- Discharging: -10°~60°C (14°~140°F)
(Cell skin temperature cannot exceed 80°C)
- Storage Temperature: -10°C ~ 60°C (14°~140°F)
- Storage Humidity Range: 65% ±20%RH
(Recommended to store 23 ±5°C for long term)
Extenal Battery Shop