iVolt Mini External Battery
Increase the duration of the Parking Surveillance mode of your THINKWARE Dash Cam with the iVolt Mini External Battery.
- Allows dash cam to remain in Parking mode for up to 20 hours, or 16 hours with a rear cam added
- Fully recharged in 45 minutes for Hardwire model (60 min for 12V Power Outlet model) while driving.
Compatible with all THINKWARE Dash Cam models.
To learn more, you can read the Thinkware iVolt Mini Ultimate Guide.
Note1: Hardwiring Cable is required accessory to install the iVolt Mini External Battery and sold separately. Hardwiring Cable is included in some Thinkware Dash Cam bundles. Please check when purchasing.
Note2: If your vehicle has a Always-On 12V Outlet please purchase the iVolt Mini External Battery (Hardwire).
- Input Power: 12.0V – 15.5V / 10A MAX
- Output Voltage / Current: 12.0V – 14.6V / 2.0A MAX
- Charging Voltage / Current: 14.6V / 7A (Hardwire)
- Charging Time Approx.: 45 minutes (by Hardwire to Fuse Box)
- Usage Time 1ch: about 20 hours (2.9Wh), 2ch: about 16 hours (3.5Wh)
- Battery: LiFePo4 (Lithium iron phosphate)
- Battery Capacity: 12.8V 4,500mAh 57.6Wh
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 165.4 x 131.2 x 36.8 mm (6.51 x 5.17 x 1.45 in)
- Weight: 0.95kg (2.1 lb)
- Operating Temperature Charging: 0°~45°C (32°~113°F)
- Discharging: -10°~60°C (14°~140°F)
(Cell skin temperature cannot exceed 80°C)
- Storage Temperature: -10°C ~ 60°C (14°~140°F)
- Storage Humidity Range: 65% ±20%RH
(Recommended to store 23 ±5°C for long term)