- Dash Cam
- 12V Power Cable
- MicroSD Card
- USB MicroSD Card Reader
- Windshield Mount
- Spare 3M Mounting Tapes
- Adhesive Cable Clips
- Quick Start Guide
Review your footage on a compatible Windows or Mac OS computer.
Conveniently download the recordings for sharing and review.
Configure all dash cam settings from easy-to-use software.
View the GPS data (speed, time, and location) embedded into your video.
Energy Saving in Parking mode records footage triggered by impacts only, allowing the dash cam to reduce power consumption and remain in Parking mode for a longer duration.
Monitor any impact to the vehicle while it is parked to catch any hit-and-run driver in the act while you are away.
Monitor and capture any motion around the vehicle for potential vandalism attempts.
The integrated Super Capacitors and Thermal Sensor provide added safety and reliability in extreme temperatures.
THINKWARE’s proprietary Anti-File Corruption Technology improves your Dash Cam’s reliability by protecting your memory card from data corruption and lost footage.
*Optional Accessories and Installation Required
• Resolution : 1080p Full HD (1920 x 1080)
• Camera : 2.1MP CMOS
• Frame Rate : 30 fps
• Viewing Angle : 140° (Diagonal)
• Dimensions(WxDxH) : 98.5 x 22 x 34 mm (3.9 x 0.9 X 1.3 inch)
• Weight : 55g (0.121 lb)
• Storage Temperature : -20°~ 70°C (-4°~ 158°F)
• Operating Temperature : -10°~ 60°C (14°~ 140°F)
• Capacity : MicroSD card 8/16/32/64/128GB (UHS-I)
• Input Power : DC 12/24V, Built-in Super Capacitor
• GPS : GPS Antenna [Optional]