Increase the duration of the Parking Surveillance mode of your THINKWARE Dash Cam with the iVolt Mini External Battery [BAB-50].
- Allows dash cam to remain in Parking mode for up to 20 hours, or 16 hours with a rear cam added
- Fully recharged in 45 minutes while driving.
The External Battery requires Hardwiring Cable (sold separately) installation. Hardwiring Cable is included in some dash cam bundles. Please check when purchasing.
Compatible with all THINKWARE Dash Cam models.
To learn more, you can read this Thinkware iVolt Mini Ultimate Guide.
Note: The iVolt Mini External Battery can only be shipped via Standard Shipping. 1-3 Business Days or Express shipping are NOT available.
iVolt Mini (Hardwire) Installation
The iVolt Mini Battery Pack is a hardwired product. It is connected to the Fuse Box directly, to charge while driving.
What’s in the box
- External Battery
- Input Cable (Hardwire Charging Cable)
- Output Cable
- Fuse Tap (3 Types)
- Fuse (3 Types)
- Velcro Tape (2 pieces)
- Quick Start Guide
- Input Power: 12.0V – 15.5V / 10A MAX
- Output Voltage / Current: 12.0V – 14.6V / 2.0A MAX
- Charging Voltage / Current: 14.6V / 7A (Hardwire)
- Charging Time Approx.: 45 minutes (by Hardwire to Fuse Box)
- Usage Time 1ch: about 20 hours (2.9Wh), 2ch: about 16 hours (3.5Wh)
- Battery: LiFePo4 (Lithium iron phosphate)
- Battery Capacity: 12.8V 4,500mAh 57.6Wh
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 165.4 x 131.2 x 36.8 mm (6.51 x 5.17 x 1.45 in)
- Weight: 0.95 kg (2.1 lb)
- Operating Temperature Charging: 0°~45°C (32°~113°F)
- Discharging: -10°~60°C (14°~140°F)
(Cell skin temperature cannot exceed 80°C)
- Storage Temperature : -10°C ~ 60°C (14°~140°F)
- Storage Humidity Range: 65% ±20%RH
(Recommended to store 23 ±5°C for long term)
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping : Free standard shipping on all dash cams and orders over $75. All shipments are shipped via USPS and UPS.
Note: Express shipping option is NOT available for this product.
Orders Under $75
Orders Over $75
4-7 Business Days
- Returns : Orders can be returned within 15 days of initial receipt. Please contact us with your return request before returning the item.
- Phone : 1 (844) 865-9273
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipping fees for returned items are the responsibility of the customer. All returns must include a tracking number as we are not responsible for damaged or lost returns.