Whether you are a motorcycle enthusiast or a backcountry explorer on an ATV, the versatile Thinkware M1 Motorsports Cam is a 1080p all-terrain weatherproof motorcycle riding camera you can install on your vehicle to capture all of your adrenaline-filled motorsports adventures. Enjoy your ride without fear of rain, dust, or mud, thanks to the M1’s rugged & weatherproof IP66-rated body that allows it to withstand any conditions. The advanced Electronic Image Stabilization ensures you get smooth and steady video recordings, making shaky footage due to bumpy roads and vibrations a thing of the past. Conquer your ride with the M1 Motorsports Cam alongside you.
- Additional information
- What’s in the Box
- Recording Time
- Shipping & Returns
- Reviews (3)
|Dimensions||14 × 19 × 10.3 cm|
What’s in the Box
- Front View Camera
- Rear View Camera
- Main Unit & Remote Control
- Mounts (2ea)
- 32GB MicroSD Card
- Quick Start Guide
Micro SD Card
• Note: Each Continuous Driving Video clip is 1 minute long.
- Full HD 1080p @30fps
- 2.13MP Sony STARVIS
- Super Night Vision 2.0
- Electronic Image Stabilization (EIS)
- Weatherproof: IP66
- Speed Log
- Remote Control
- 140° Wide Angle Lens
- Advanced Video Clear Technology
- Anti-File Corruption
- Super Capacitor
- Integrated Thermal Protection
- Built-In Wi-Fi
- Mobile App (iOS & Android)
- Supports MicroSD Cards up to 64GB
- Resolution :
- Front – Full HD (1920 x 1080)
- Rear – Full HD (1920 x 1080)
- Camera :
- Front – 2.13MP Sony STARVIS
- Rear – 2.13MP Sony STARVIS
- Frame Rate : 30 fps
- Viewing Angle: 140° (Diagonal)
- Dimensions(WxDxH) :
- Front – 75.3 x 36.6 x 36.6 mm (2.96 x 1.44 x 1.44 in)
- Rear – 75.3 x 36.6 x 36.6 mm (2.96 x 1.44 x 1.44 in)
- Main Unit – 118 x 73 x 26 mm (4.64 x 2.87 x 1.02 in)
- Weight :
- Front – 167.2 g (0.368lb)
- Rear – 102.6 g (0.226lb)
- Main Unit – 257.7g (0.568lb)
- Cable Length:
- Front Camera Cable: 1.8m + 0.2m = 2.0m (6.56 ft)
- Rear Camera Cable: 1.3m + 0.2m = 1.5m (4.92 ft)
- Remote Control Cable: 2.0m (6.56 ft)
- Storage Temperature : -20°~ 70°C (-4°~ 158°F)
- Operating Temperature : -10°~ 60°C (14°~ 140°F)
- Capacity : MicroSD card 32/64 GB (UHS-I)
- Input Power : DC 12/24V, Built-in Super Capacitor
- GPS : Built-in GPS Antenna
- Video Recording Length in Continuous Mode: 1 minute segments
Shipping & Returns
*Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, delivery time may be longer than usual as our carriers are experiencing higher than normal volume. You may experience delays in receiving your orders.
Shipping: New shipping service!
Free 1-3 business days shipping on all orders over $200. Remote locations may need additional 1-4 days for delivery.
|Service Level||Orders Over $200||Orders Under $200|
|Expedited||1-3 Business Days||Free||$10|
|Express||1-2 Business Days||$20||$20|
Free Standard shipping (4-7 business days) available on all orders over $75.
For deliveries to remote locations, additional 1-4 business days maybe needed.
All shipments are processed and shipped from our Metro Vancouver warehouse via UPS or Canada Post.
We do our best to process and ship orders once they are received.
- Orders received before 12pm PST will ship out same day.
- Orders received after 12pm PST will ship out the next business day.
- Orders received on weekends will ship out the next business day.
Returns: Orders can be returned within 15 days of initial receipt. Please contact us with your return request before returning the item.
Phone: 1 (844) 865-9273
Shipping fees for returned items are the responsibility of the customer. All returns must include a tracking number as we are not responsible for damaged or lost returns.