|Dimensions||12.95 × 12.95 × 11.45 cm|
As one of the smallest dash cams on the market, it is likely that you won’t notice the THINKWARE F50 at all. What’s more than noticeable, however, is the crisp 1080p video quality courtesy of the premium Sony Exmor image processor.
The F50 may be small, but it will come up big when you most need it.
- Additional information
- Thinkware Certified Refurbished
- What’s in the Box
- Shipping & Returns
Thinkware Certified Refurbished
Tested and certified by THINKWARE
One-year warranty provided
All original accessories included
had a cosmetic defect such as a scratch, blemish, or dent
did not work to customer’s expectations
was of older or used stock that was restored and tested
Tested, inspected, and cleaned rigorously
Updated with the most recent software available
Packaged in a new box with all original accessories included
Backed with a standard one-year limited warranty
What’s in the Box
- Dash Cam
- 12V Power Cable
- 8GB MicroSD Card
- Windshield Mount
- Spare 3M Mounting Tape
- Adhesive Cable Clips
- Quick Start Guide
- Full HD (1920 x 1080) @30fps
- 2.12MP Sony Exmor CMOS
- 130° Wide Angle Lens
- Super Capacitor
- Integrated Thermal Protection
- Parking Mode (Motion & Impact Detection)*
- Safety Camera Alert (Speed Camera, Red Light Camera)**
- PC Viewer (Windows & Mac OS)
- Supports MicroSD Cards up to 64GB
*Requires professional Hardwiring Cable installation
**Requires optional GPS Antenna
- Resolution :
Front – Full HD (1920 x 1080)
- Camera : 2.12MP Sony Exmor CMOS
- Frame Rate: 30 fps
- Viewing Angle: 130° (Diagonal)
- Dimensions(WxDxH) : 78.0 x 31.5 x 35 mm (3.07 x 1.24 X 1.38 in)
- Weight : 40g (0.09 lb)
- Storage Temperature : -20°~ 70°C (-4°~ 158°F)
- Operating Temperature : -10°~ 60°C (14°~ 140°F)
- Capacity : MicroSD card 8/16/32/64GB (UHS-I)
- Input Power : DC 12/24V, Built-in Super Capacitor
- GPS: GPS Antenna [Optional]
Shipping & Returns
*Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, delivery time may be longer than usual as our carriers are experiencing higher than normal volume. You may experience delays in receiving your orders.
Shipping: New shipping service!
Free 1-3 business days shipping on all orders over $200. Remote locations may need additional 1-4 days for delivery.
|Service Level||Orders Over $200||Orders Under $200|
|Expedited||1-3 Business Days||Free||$10|
|Express||1-2 Business Days||$20||$20|
Free Standard shipping (4-7 business days) available on all orders over $75.
For deliveries to remote locations, additional 1-4 business days maybe needed.
All shipments are processed and shipped from our Metro Vancouver warehouse via UPS or Canada Post.
We do our best to process and ship orders once they are received.
- Orders received before 12pm PST will ship out same day.
- Orders received after 12pm PST will ship out the next business day.
- Orders received on weekends will ship out the next business day.
Returns: Orders can be returned within 15 days of initial receipt. Please contact us with your return request before returning the item.
Phone: 1 (844) 865-9273
Shipping fees for returned items are the responsibility of the customer. All returns must include a tracking number as we are not responsible for damaged or lost returns.