- Download the latest firmware. Then unzip the downloaded firmware file.
- Plug your MicroSD card into your computer and save any dash cam footage you wish to keep.
- Format your MicroSD card in your computer.
PLEASE NOTE: This step will erase all the data on your memory card.
- Open the unzipped Firmware Folder, and copy all contents onto the MicroSD card.
- Insert the MicroSD card into your dash cam and power it on.
- Wait for the camera to announce, “Upgrade is now complete, continuous recording will now start.” Your dash cam LED lights should blink while the firmware upgrade is taking place.
– Do not power off your dash cam until it begins continuous recording, as it may cause permanent damage to the dash cam.
- Download PC Viewer file for your corresponding operating system.
- Follow the installation steps.
- Once the download is complete, insert your memory card into your PC to automatically add video files to the playlist.
To manually add files, click File > Open, and select the files in your file browser.